Good for your staff, good for guests, good for business
Good for staff, good for guests, good for business.
Training is an on-going need whether it’s
- longer-term staff who need reminder training
- new staff who need to be brought up-to-speed.
Whichever it is, it’s something we can help you with.
We can offer 3 forms of Training that’s comprehensive and flexible enough to fit in with your staffing needs.
- Onsite Training – specific one-to-one or group training.
- Online Training – using remote software, this can be in hourly sessions and cover a variety of subjects.
- Adaptation of the sessions from the Online Training Programme.
Both b. and c. utilise our LearnOnLine training programme.
Each of these options can be tailored to your needs and training can be customised to all levels of skills within your operation.
And we’ve kept costs at the kinds of levels that make sense.
Training – Good for your staff, good for your guests and good for your hotel.
Why not get a system health check? It could make the world of difference to your daily operations and it comes free with the purchase of any training programme. Click here for details.
We now offer separate Opera support and training programmes at prices that are more than competitive, and they come with a free system Health Check – click here for details.
Arrange your online demo
Get a no-obligation, realtime demonstration of hotelimpact
Get an Opera Health Check
We offer separate Opera support and training programmes at prices that are more than competitive, and they come with a free system Health Check.